GLOBAL ESPORTS SUMMIT®
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS, PRESS KIT AND INFORMATION FOR MEDIA.
IF YOU WANT TO ASK US SOMETHING, GET IN TOUCH WITH US.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR COMMUNICATION PROFESSIONALS
WHAT IS THE ACCREDITATION PROCESS FOR PRESS?
IS THERE A “PRESS KIT”?
All information for media with graphic materials, videos, dossiers and topical notes will be updated on this page. All the resources that #GES20 makes available for the professional’s use are in the link bellow.
In the case of graphic material, it is for free use as long as the source and ownership is credited: GLOBAL ESPORTS SUMMIT and/or GES, indicating “source” or “from”.
For any other material or information, please contact email@example.com
WHAT IS THE POLICY IN REGARDS TO MEDIA?
Photos are allowed during interventions and activities, always following the indications of the GES press officer.
It is recommended to request in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org all the interviews with speakers and organizers who want to be carried out.
WILL THERE BE ACCESS TO ALL THE SPEAKERS AND PARTICIPANTS OF #GES20?
To make it easier for the professionals to access to the speakers and organizers, the intent of conducting interviews should be indicated in advance to the press team of #GES20 in order to facilitate them if desired to arrange the meeting and space if necessary. These will be adapted into the program, so they don’t interfere with the speaker’s sessions and the overall development of the event.
We want to thank all the media professionals for understanding these indications and remind you that we are at your disposal to make your work easier.
Spaces and press set for the development of interviews will be available to accredited media, with prior request.
ARE YOU CONTENT CREATOR, INFLUENCER, BLOGGER OR HAVE A THEMATIC PORTAL?
If you are a content creator, influencer (YouTube, Twitch, Twitter and Instagram), blogger or have a thematic portal, you can request an accreditation to attend #GES20 by filling and submitting the following form to email@example.com
Requirements for accreditation access:
- The theme of the account should be related to Esports and electronic entertainment.
- The minimum number of subscribers or followers must be 15,000 in order to obtain a press pass.
- In the case of blogs, you must demonstrate by means of a submitted activity report (Google analytics or similar) a minimum volume of visits of 25.000 page views per month.
- The amount of comments and dissemination (engagement) will be assessed.
- All applications that do not meet the indicated requirements will be denied.
- GLOBAL ESPORTS SUMMIT reserves the right to deny the pass if the main theme of the channel is not ESPORTS, or the coverage is not related or justified.
- The content of all channels and profiles will be reviewed. If any content that may be inappropriate in networks, blogs or digital platforms is detected, the organization reserves the right to refuse the request for such accreditation.